Suggestion for a supportive chinese forum

conan94

Hello,I am a legion player since IA.
i wonder that why admin didnt introduce chinese version for legion and make legion more and more popular in CHINA,TAIWAN,MALAYSIA,SINGAPORE and others
just like what i know,there is a lot of games popular in these country,this is due to the large amount of internet users especially "player" in these country

i would now like to request a chinese version legion and i would like to host a chinese forum as legion support forum

if you have any requiry,please contact me via email as my email address is registered as member of this forum

thanks

GReaper

Grumpy
None of the developers can speak Chinese, and I've got absolutely no idea what the state of Torque is with internationalisation or UTF-8.

Sorry, but I'm not going to add forums for different languages unless there's a huge demand for it. They require moderation from people we can trust who can speak the language. I'd recommend that you setup your own unofficial forum for Chinese players.

Royalty

The Aussie
Wo de mingzi shi dipu shite!!!! :)
My name is Dip *chocolate cookies*!!!

(I learn a bit of chinese)

Mahidhar

None of the developers can speak Chinese, and I've got absolutely no idea what the state of Torque is with internationalisation or UTF-8.

Sorry, but I'm not going to add forums for different languages unless there's a huge demand for it. They require moderation from people we can trust who can speak the language. I'd recommend that you setup your own unofficial forum for Chinese players.

We got a reliable person who can moderate, and she's Chinese too. She's got a good grip on English, and a frequent player on the Asian servers. If you're really serious about that, I can ask her.

LeGiuS

It would be nice to add some languages not only Chinese but others , but the problem is that "English" is the most language is used not in legions only but at the most of the games and Sites , besides i don't think that many players speaks Chinese , so you may not find many peoples support you in your language and that would be a problem , but adding some languages will make Legions more popular !.:D

conan94

wow
so many ppl reply here!
i think it is possible to have more chinese players
yes i know english is the most popular language that most ppl can manage,but y dont we think of the player in china and taiwan
i am sure there is no or a few players who played IA before
but let us think of 1 problems,1 situation:
if the chinese player wanna to promote the game to others who even cant read english,does he/she play this game?does he/she feel this game is good and interesting?
thus,we know that the problem is legions does not provide other language support,and not on the chinese forum setup.
all i want to suggest is i wish that legions team would develop legion in other language,it does not affect the basic of legions,and it is a good try to determine and attract more and more players

since i play new legions, i found that the player number does not exceed 100
why?in IA the players number always exceed 100-200, since the player have to squeeze themselves into the server and try to stay connected to the server, because they have no chance to enter that server again after they disconnect to the server

IA have no other language support,but now the situation is different!
legionsoverdrive.com has less promotion and IA players are difficult to find out this legionsoverdrive.com
this is my situation.i have been waiting IA to reopen since it went down and out of service.
i have googled legion about 1 year time and finally i found it
but i dont satisfy with the player number and i have to fly around in the map about 10 times before there is a player play with me

...type too many...

continue when ... i log in