Suggestion: Decoy Core

Maxter

I made a small mention about this in the general core feedback but I wanted to get into even more detail on this.

I got this idea by referring to the infamous clone bug we had a while back. Now that we got a lot of cores, I thought this would be a great time to see if we can fit it back into the game, but in a proper way.

The working of decoy core is pretty simple. When you have the core equipped, just activate it and you'll have your clone. It'll have your name, class and a health bar of it's own. To make it reasonable, it's health is half of your maximum health(half the health of what class you're in).

Once it's created, it'll do... nothing. That's right. It's actual usefulness lies in it's IFF. Your clone is ALWAYS visible to the enemy. Launch it in the right place at the right time, it could serve as a nice distraction while you go sneak closer to their reactors, set up stuff or to just get the flag. Even better, deploy it in a location visible to the enemy turrets right when your capper is about to get the flag, you know what happens next.

There are two more things I'd like the Decoy core to have to make it more useful. One, is to give the user the ability to turn on or turn off the IFF of the Decoy whenever he wants to. The low health of the decoy means that it'll die in just one hit. So this'll help the user to deploy the decoy clone where he wants, and turn on the IFF when he wants.

Finally, the decoy could have an explosion when it gets killed. A small blast radius and a reasonable amount of damage(optional).

This could be a nice addition to the game, usually working against the Engineer core.

s3YOLOSWAGg

This could work well for Outrider since it's meant to be a rogue/infiltration class...
clone should last a set time though, 5-10 seconds...