Stuck in the " Contacting Auth Server"

GAMEROBOT

Things i tried: Restarting computer, Step 4 AND 6 on the (Read Second) Thread, deleted all and downloaded it again. Oh and on step 6 i mention above, i didn't quite get what i had to do, it didn't say if i wanted to save the modifications in the archive..

HELP!

:)

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Oh and on step 6 i mention above, i didn't quite get what i had to do.
You didn't mention it. Did you check if the Time and Date on your computer is correct? Sync it with internet time, you might have missed that out from step 6.

You might have put your entire legions overdrive folder on read-only, due to which the launcher isn't being able to access the files.
Its happened to someone before: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/...contact-auth-server-resolved.3379/#post-65284

Upload your Console.Log

GAMEROBOT

You didn't mention it. Did you check if the Time and Date on your computer is correct? Sync it with internet time, you might have missed that out from step 6.

You might have put your entire legions overdrive folder on read-only, due to which the launcher isn't being able to access the files.
Its happened to someone before: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/...contact-auth-server-resolved.3379/#post-65284

Upload your Console.Log
Yes i also did that step but nothing change, and read-only? (EDIT: I can't take off read-only, when i unchecked it and click apply and ok and then i look again its selected again.) Don't have a console log, it only shows "auth_log" "config" and "Launcher" i had it before i deleted all of it. Then i downloaded it again and it didn't have it.

Some 1 help plz :(

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Post your logs on pastebin and give us the link, or attach the files to a post here. What are your system specs? .net up do date? Etc. etc. etc.

GAMEROBOT

Post your logs on pastebin and give us the link, or attach the files to a post here. What are your system specs? .net up do date? Etc. etc. etc.
I don't have any logs, the auth log is empty and i don't have the console log i don't know why..
Computer specs

Windows 7 Ultimate
Manufacture: Acer
Processor: AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2 CPUs), 2.60 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System
GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
DirectX 11
Idk about this things so help me out if i missed something.

.net is up to date.