Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin

Private Tester
This is @ all the stupid players in games who keep saying this game needs more maps, guns, modes, etc. The devs worked their little tushes off for us to even be able TO PLAY THE GAME. I'm happy that legions even still exists! This isn't their job, they don't get paid, they have lives. They are the ones who made this possible for the game to even be playable, and I'm tired of you idiots putting them down. They deserve respect, not disrespect. So, if you think that the game needs more *chocolate cookies*, either shut the *dance* up and play, or see if you can help. It's amazing that the game has already come this far, and I'm overjoyed that the devs took the time to make this happen. So shut the *dance* up and count your blessings. Devs, thanks.

yorker12

+1
smile.png

See, the problem with most people is, once they get one thing they want, they want more. And once the cycle starts... can't stop it.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Ah! Moral dilemma!

On the one hand, the intentions behind this were really nice, and I know it helps the devs to hear it. On the other, it's aggressive and ranty, and doesn't really have any focus for discussion, which means, by our general forum moderation rules, it really shouldn't stay open.

So, I'm gonna have to lock the thread, but not before saying this: Thanks a ton for the support, folks. The devs don't hear it enough. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.