Steam Christmas sale.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
Just use a US address, it's not IP based or anything.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You are so wrong, I get different prices form publishers who want to shaft Aussie customers, it's IP based - I tend to use a VPN.

*that said could you pretty please gift me something for cheep if I asked for it? Will transfer cash through direct deposite, preferably paypal - or will organise a pizza delivery of equal value. Saves me the trouble of a VPN.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You are so wrong, I get different prices form publishers who want to shaft Aussie customers, it's IP based - I tend to use a VPN.

*that said could you pretty please gift me something for cheep if I asked for it? Will transfer cash through direct deposite, preferably paypal - or will organise a pizza delivery of equal value. Saves me the trouble of a VPN.
From someone who is not in the US but has bought many things from Amazon.com, it definitely just needs a US address.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
Oh you need the US address too when purchasing, but you share a land border so they don't care so much about IP and haven't made any effort - not to mention that you don't have the same bloody deals with brick and mortar stores to *dance* us over.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
SWEET BABBY MOSES.

*gets out his US billing address amazon account*

p.s. got a spare $13.19?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

nah, it does work, i've bought multiple amazon download games using an american shipping address. from the UK of course.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
~45€ gone.

...Dat THQ pack...

And yeah I also grabbed that mirrors edge now. As well as all FEARs. And SimCity4...That crashed when I had reached pop of 23k and 2k profit/month... =(