State of the Empire Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battelstar

I have to say that I am surprised and happy.

Surprised because I never thought that there will be that many, and more important very good, changes to legions. If the developers continue in this way then Legions will have a very successful future.

And I am happy because... I don't think that I have to explain this, too.

Bravo, developers!

yami

Private Tester
"or building that giant 32 player tower you’ve always wanted."
i literally shed a tear when i read that

also i have a gosh damn exam during the legions live broadcast.. now i'm gonna have to talk my prof into letting me reschedule

Fixious

Test Lead
I recall getting yelled at by many people for suggesting you do EXACTLY this like 3-4 months ago... T_T

hug.jpg

GReaper

Grumpy
Had we announced all this 3-4 months ago, you'd probably be yelling at us asking why it's taken us 3-4 months and that we still haven't released certain things.

Releasing info is a balancing act. If we announce our every thought and give away our entire vision for Legions, you'll have absolutely nothing new to look forward to, you'll have heard it already and by the time the actual content gets downloaded by the patcher. It also brings the risk of us promising everything, but delivering very little.

moronval

Private Tester
Any news is good news as they say. I'm excited to hear the overdrive cores have made a return in some form or another!

Status
Not open for further replies.