some evil players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethal

ok guys lets be honest the legions community has some odd balls. but some of them are just mean :( picking on new guys just giggles. since I've been back I've already been attacked by 2 people. 1 of them twice and the support is incredible... I mean incredibly invisible :( 1 of which has bullied me twice

yes, I have changed my name in the game a few times. and even played along with them to see if they would stop. I ended up beating one but got kicked off sever for dueling :O while there are still "pro" finding some fun in picking on me by tk and such.

if it happens for the 3rd time with one of the dudes I'm ganna black list him and just not play round him. seriously cann't be arsed being told I'm a noob even if I have top score or have just ma's 4 times in a row. it's stupid

so any advice would be grand. they game generally doesn't stop this at all in the game play so any GM/admin/codie suppert would probably help too

Reactions: Sin

moronval

Private Tester
Screenshots, post on the forums about the situation. Include names, instances, and both sides of the story (what they did to you and what you did in return). The admins aren't afraid to put their powers to use.

Reactions: Sin

bethal

:eek: Which mod/s were in that game?

sorry what are mod's :p I'm a mmo player and I missed alot of the talk. if you mean like gm's (dunno why I guessed that) there was seymour that kicked me, but we did sort of mess up the game.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
there was seymour that kicked me, but we did sort of mess up the game.

Please note that Seymour has never kicked anyone from the server (I rely on the more technically savvy servers guys). Anyway, please communicate using the forum message system.

Status
Not open for further replies.