Download Sniper Scope

Jello

Contributor
IMG_20121220_225015_0.jpgIMG_20121220_225023_0.jpg

Only way I could upload but it should show you what I'm looking at when I zoom in with sniper on first pic and reg on second pic i just have sniper on on first pic and the when i zoom in on second pic

Mukhtar

Not a picture of your screen.
Press Print screen on your keyboard at the top right.
Open Paint
Paste in Paint
Save in Paint
Go to tinypic.com
click on choose file at the middle-top
find the file, it will be under Pictures
upload the file
look for the "for forum use or chatboards" or something that says something similiar to that.
That will give you the proper url to attach in this forums by clicking the picture thing that is next to the railroad looking thing. Make sure to get rid of the [/img] that is at the beggining and ending of the url copypaste in tinypic.com

Arch

Legions Developer
View attachment 2614View attachment 2613

Only way I could upload but it should show you what I'm looking at when I zoom in with sniper on first pic and reg on second pic i just have sniper on on first pic and the when i zoom in on second pic
Are you sure that you have a folder within your mods/autoexec folder entitled SniperScope? If so and it still doesn't work, I would just say to delete the files and the folder pertaining to the sniper mod and re-download.
Not a picture of your screen.
Press Print screen on your keyboard at the top right.
Open Paint
Paste in Paint
Save in Paint
Go to tinypic.com
click on choose file at the middle-top
find the file, it will be under Pictures
upload the file
look for the "for forum use or chatboards" or something that says something similiar to that.
That will give you the proper url to attach in this forums by clicking the picture thing that is next to the railroad looking thing. Make sure to get rid of the [/img] that is at the beggining and ending of the url copypaste in tinypic.com
That doesn't work for everyone, as with me. My print screen just gives me a gray fill instead of a screenshot of the game. I have to use Fraps instead.