Sniper hit range

Hueman

Hey, this is an old topic but I still wanted to bring it up. I have made some pretty nice LR kills that I would have loved to know the distance of. Is there a way to make a mod (similar to all of RockeyRex's) that would display LR hit range?

Thanks in advance.

s3YOLOSWAGg

Hey, this is an old topic but I still wanted to bring it up. I have made some pretty nice LR kills that I would have loved to know the distance of. Is there a way to make a mod (similar to all of RockeyRex's) that would display LR hit range?

Thanks in advance.
1521 meter snipe...OP is OP!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Funnily enough back in the days of IA before the game got shut down there where some modded servers that had the range of the snipe on it. (Much like the yellow rocket MA counter, which dab has apparently fixed)

s3YOLOSWAGg

Funnily enough back in the days of IA before the game got shut down there where some modded servers that had the range of the snipe on it. (Much like the yellow rocket MA counter, which dab has apparently fixed)

Back in the days of IA, you could see a preview of the map when creating a game, is that feature returning in 2.0? I don't think they mentioned anything about that. I heard there was going to be built in skin select GUI too ^_^

Hueman

That is one reason why I miss it so much :D

Angel.

Private Tester
ANd make the hud show other peole your distance so they could stop asking me when i get that nice MA (wink wink) blackhawk

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
ANd make the hud show other peole your distance so they could stop asking me when i get that nice MA (wink wink) blackhawk
It would be just cruel towards everyone else to have such MA text spam going on everyone's screens whenever I'm playing.