Sleepwalker, Stygian, Team Deathmatch, OMG!

I get why sleepwalker is flat for a bit of difference in game play and it looks great but it really does need to have slopes around more of the bases so your not a sitting duck when going to the enemy at 60 mps who likely took some fall damage in the process.

Too flat, even for a DM server. Build up that sand around all the buildings IMO, the rest will be ok flat then.

Yea, on a good note, Sleepwalker's towers are really fun for TDM! I love all the bridges and extra things added to them. Now, we just need one or two of these on Stygian... (OR SOME KIND OF MIDFIELD AMMO BOX BESIDES THE FAR-OUT ONE WE HAVE!)

+1 on some ammo stations mid way on Stygian, when you ruling the roost its nice to not have to respawn cause your out of ammo :)

@Greaper

could we please have Stygian be the first map to load, Sleepwalker is so flat there is nothing to do when your the first to join, Even when a couple more ppl join its so slow to get around in, I could happily ski around Stygian for 10 minutes while I wait!

great map guys, Any chance of it being added to the small maps server for CTF?

It has been 2 years since the small maps rotation had something new :/

Royalty

The Aussie
Yea the CTF of Stygian was fun, it should be added to the small maps server :D.
If it was made a CTF map the flag stand should be put on a platform in front of the base (with no roof covering it) as a flag-stand inside the cramped base would be easily defendable. (Kind of like the flag-stand on Fallout)

could we please have Stygian be the first map to load, Sleepwalker is so flat there is nothing to do when your the first to join, Even when a couple more ppl join its so slow to get around in, I could happily ski around Stygian for 10 minutes while I wait!
I totally second this.

Yea, on a good note, Sleepwalker's towers are really fun for TDM! I love all the bridges and extra things added to them. Now, we just need one or two of these on Stygian... (OR SOME KIND OF MIDFIELD AMMO BOX BESIDES THE FAR-OUT ONE WE HAVE!)
Yeah I agree. Sleepwalker reminds me of a firing range in Afghanistan great for TDM. Definitely has no future as a CTF map though...

So it does indeed seem that the Asian community has been divided with two servers.

given the REALLY low numbers on Asian servers even after two new maps I bet donations for them have not been enough and therefore wont last.

So sad, Legions has always been plagued with one or more problems and even though it has the most addictive play of any game it ironically never got off the ground.

The OD crew have totally done the right thing by releasing something new every month and Id of thought it would have gone a long way to its revival, not sure whats happening in the USA but for 3 weeks now SG has been often empty at peak times........ I just dont get it.

Even after about 3 years of playing the same 3 small maps I can still get my buzz on occasionally, admitedly this is usually dueling, the only time ctf is anything other than frustrating or boring is in pickups.

how does Legions bring more people back to the game? or is the IA 'legacy' to much for it to recover?

Oh by the way, last night I noticed Stygian was the first map so Im guessing Greaper change it, so thanks G !

Karnage

Private Tester
3 things Jed. :

1. No official competition league/ladder.
2. No ability to host private servers.
3. The game has not been released yet, as a finished product.

You have to keep in mind that this is a game that is still being constructed. It is still in development and there is a lot yet to be done. We must just be patient and not expect big things right now. I expect big things in the future, that's for sure, but right now I think it best to just bide our time.

The Asia servers are not dividing the Asia community, although it may seem that way right now. In the long run, more servers means more people from different areas will find a place where their ping is okay. And as far as donations go...I have and will be donating regularly. How about you?

How about you?

I hope your right. Ive donated twice since SG first arrived, the lack of players and mediocre ping dont make me as keen to donate more.

If there was a server in Aust. Id be willing to pay $50 a month in the short term, but it seems Im about the only aussie who is so its not gona cut it :(