Singapore Test Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

GReaper

Grumpy
A few notes to go along with this:
  • The test server in Japan has been shut down for now.
  • Please give as much feedback as possible on the quality of this server only in this thread, anything not related to the server itself will be deleted.
  • We'll be talking about the future of the Japan/Singapore servers in a later thread, so please wait patiently.

Royalty

The Aussie
It's *chocolate cookies*. I'm in AUS- my ping in US servers is 200-300. In Singapore its +300......

I want Jap back......

130 ping for me just like the last time. Strange its so high for some Aussies as I am the furthest point from Singapore In Australia.

Pity there is no one on it for me to play with :(

ocarina_boy

I get approx 75 ping in this server like the last one. Really playable ping. Haven't experienced any lag yet all seems good.

BestCharmie

Aw man..bye Japan :(

Well my ping statistics:

OLD [JP] Test Server #1 - 250
OLD [US] Hotswaps - 200
OLD [SG] The Cloud #1 - 350
[EU] shazbot.eus - 325
[US] Hotswaps - 250
[US] Justices - 250
[SG] Test Server #1 - 250

Weird. But this is a new server host....lets see what happens. :)

It actually got better. :)

Immanent

Ok right, time to dominate >:L

But srsly, my ping's gonna be awesome! and hopefully no lagging now..

Edit: WTF 94 ping!? -_- Singapore is 50km across and I get 94 ping... sigh

Vinzyboy23

Lol, same ping like the previous one, but playable for now. Yep, nothing changed.

OFF-TOPIC: You guys did knew that the JP server is only for a week right? They gave SG another chance.

EDIT: 102 Ping! Yes?

57thSylph

My ping is fine on that server (around 90). What I don't understand is that why are some people's ping unreasonably high and some have decent ping? Must not be the server though.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Asiaserver.jpg

Even if i had 1 sec. fire delay, the server is stable. Thing is that Asia is a big continent, and 1 server location is not enough to cover it.

Karnage

Private Tester
I experienced the server as relatively stable but every 2 games or so I would experience a lag spike so big I wasn't able to play for about a minute, maybe two. I also noticed huge ping fluctuations for everyone but on the whole it's a much better server than the first Singapore server and my ping wasn't too bad. I think the average ping on that server for most people is probably better than on the Japanese server though I would, for selfish reasons, prefer the Japanese one, hehe.

Royalty

The Aussie
I experienced the server as relatively stable but every 2 games or so I would experience a lag spike so big I wasn't able to play for about a minute, maybe two. I also noticed huge ping fluctuations for everyone but on the whole it's a much better server than the first Singapore server and my ping wasn't too bad. I think the average ping on that server for most people is probably better than on the Japanese server though I would, for selfish reasons, prefer the Japanese one, hehe.
I'm with Carnage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.