Singapore Server Updated

ocarina_boy

Seems to be working fine, although I have no idea how we are supposed to access this third private server for pugs. Could you give details on this please?

Abandoned

New Zealand isnt getting playable pings in that server.
And if I'm right, some Aussies and Asian players don't have reasonable pings in there either.

so does anyone play on SG anymore or what?

havent played with more that 5 others for over a week now, is this what two Asian servers is just going to be like now?

Karnage who is almost a permanent fixture there isnt even around :)

learn some Korean and get ya ping fixed.....grrrr

Sharp

Private Tester
Kinda sucks for the asians. Would hong kong work as a server hub rather than singapore or Japan? It seems like EVERYBODY gets crappy pings, hah.

Karnage

Private Tester
Karnage who is almost a permanent fixture there isnt even around :)

I am working till early evenings these days, so I am tired and also I ping better earlier in the day so I am on earlier when I can be. It's not my ISP because according to ping plotter the problems start happening when I jump from Korea to Japan or Korea to SG. My ping steadily increases the later in the day it gets (to Japan) but it stays the same on all the other servers so it can't be the ISP. Also, if you look at the Japan server you will see that although it's the same server all the slots have different pings. They are not very good servers but they are a helluva lot better than nothing, so I am not complaining.

ye, the OD crew have done us a great service. Pity no one is playing now a days, I havent had a good game apart from DM for many weeks now. Not sure how this is going to change, somehow legions just cant get momentum and if tribes ascend is any good not sure what will happen to legions then.

Even maxter is over it.....

especially if my video card runs it nicely unlike with legions that crashes my $2000 machine in a matter of minutes.

sigh, my laptop really isnt up to this legions business, sadly it is up to it more than my $2000 beast :(