Sighn up

SeriaAnarchy

it wont let me sighn up to the game when i fill it all out and click submit it does'nt load or do any thing iv tried 4 times now and i could only sighn into the forums

57thRomance

What is "it"? Your game account? Make sure you use the same account name and password as your account on the forums to create your game account. After that, you can set your "in-game" name, or your nickname, to whatever you want.
Any other issue I could possibly think of is your internet connection, which you need to sort out on your own.

Disci

Old man
Sign up->check your email for confirmation mail and click the link in it->now you can download Legions client from the main page: http://www.legionsoverdrive.com/ ->after the download click launcher.exe->set your user name and password and you are pretty much ready to play.

This game is not a browser game anymore. You need a stand alone client nowdays. Good luck with it!

Daphinicus

Private Tester
And for some reason, the signup page can sometimes not play nicely with Internet Explorer, so try a different browser if you're using IE!