Servers don't appear.

DreadStunLock

My friend downloaded the client, logged on, switched off the firewall, and the servers still don't show, any fix or reason for that?

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I'm not at home right now and so can't say for sure, but it's likely the servers are down, since it's no longer the weekend.

Can anyone confirm?

I can deny, at the time of this there was a few of us in HotSwap 1 still playing fine.

We could hear the complaints and questions on ts.

Edit: Just reopened the game and checked again. I can still see the server's so the problem must be at their end

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Interesting. How are the available servers identified? Because if it's via a master server, it's possible the master server is/was down.

Braiken

I second the problem. Blank server page, blank class selection page, it's a nightmare.

Attachments

• console.txt
    32.3 KB · Views: 5

GReaper

Grumpy
I'm guessing this is a display issue of some sort, as your log file shows that you can query all the servers.

Could you post/attach the results of dxdiag, and your legions/preferences/prefs.cs file?

Braiken

Here you go. Thanks for looking into it!

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
  • prefs.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 3

Kisiel

Hey :)

I got few bugs. First i dont see server. I can join, but dont see name of server. Second i dont see classes ! And at last i dont see players.
Need help :)