Download [Server Mod] Shield Core

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
You'll need to host your own game with it, on your own server. It's a server side mod. Sorry if you should already know that, didn't sound like it. ;)
What he said.

Speaking of which, Gheist, would you mind changing the thread's title to "[Server Mod] Shield Core" so that this doesn't happen again?

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I have an internal version that does use less energy and will be released in the next version whenever I get around to it. It won't be for a while because I've got two midterms, a project, valentines day, and my two year anniversary with my girlfriend this week so I'll be rather preoccupied.

WhiteHawk

I have an internal version that does use less energy and will be released in the next version whenever I get around to it. It won't be for a while because I've got two midterms, a project, valentines day, and my two year anniversary with my girlfriend this week so I'll be rather preoccupied.
Props to you for being with your girl for 2 years and haveing a good life.(per se)

tman2010001

For some reason i still cant get it to work. It doesn't appear in the load out menu or anything. Its probably an easy fix but I've been doing this type of thing on and off for a few months so IDK what I need to do... Help Please?

xlr8434

i cant get it to work its in the loadouts but every time i choose it,it says invalid and im playing in my own server help
this seem really cool