Server List

skypredator

Ever since the addition of Rabbit and the Updated Server list, every server has been giving me Ping ranging from 300 - 800. I know it's not me, because I'm sitting less than a foot away from a 3N Router. What's weird is that I've never had this problem before, even at 50 feet away from the router. I was just wondering if there was anything that I could do to fix it (I.E., Reinstall Legions, or reset my Router configurations), or if it is a problem with the servers themselves. Thanks!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Restart your router, make sure you're joining the right server. Reinstall legions if it doesn't work.

skypredator

1. I had about 5 times, 2. I was joining the IL Test servers, and 3. I did that. I fixed it, though. Dell decided to be a jerk and make 90 W AC Adapters that broke after 5 months because of an ID card that could easily be bypassed to run the adapter any time. ID's wire frays slowly, every day, because of a made-on-purpose-to-be-crappy wire connecting the ID card to the main power source in the adapter. Running on battery power, my Inspiron just couldn't function properly. BIOS update = working power adapter = no more high ping = moar chainzor. Thanks for the feedback.