sensitivty 0.00

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You can change the mouse sensitivity in prefs.cs to the decimal points if needed. You can even enable mouse accel if wanted.

Ascend has the option because it's so shitty, distract players from the game being bad with settings. "God this game is awful but at least I can change my mouse sensi to a decimal".

Legions most likely hasn't implemented the option because you CAN do it in the settings, so there's really no urgency to. It's a minor issue. Just a quality of life kind of thing.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
The only way you can change all the settings right now is by using the left and right arrows. If you had that system in place for one click only changing the second decimal, it'd take awhile to get from 2 -> 4 for example. I am not sure if there is a dialogue box coded to pop up if you wanted to change a number, i.e. mouse sensitivity. Either way, it is a small quality of life change and I am sure the devs are busy elsewhere.

SNAKEOPS

Can't you just change it through prefs file? That's what I do, you can make it down to a decimal point.

or just having the option to click on sensitivty, then ur current would show, max would show, min would show and it'd also allow you to set it to w.e you want. the clicking/slider setting is soooo shitty. i dont even think this is 2 lines of code that are required to change it

Fixious

Test Lead
or just having the option to click on sensitivty, then ur current would show, max would show, min would show and it'd also allow you to set it to w.e you want. the clicking/slider setting is soooo shitty. i dont even think this is 2 lines of code that are required to change it

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa288436(v=vs.71).aspx

There ya go. Although since you're apparently an expert on the issue you probably don't need those.

Legions\game\client\gui\scripts\gameOptions.cs is probably a decent place to start.