Download Script: TrackTor (Stat Tracking)

k e v i n

Private Tester
sorry for the inconvenience, but where can i find this .cs file........do i keep going to live/mods/autoexec....cuz this is all i have
auto.png
and i know IE sucks, thnx for that tip

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
You gotta open up the .zip file to find it.
Launcher/Legions Overdrive/Launcher/Tracktor.zip/mods/autoexec/Tracktor.cs

Just double click on tracktor and follow the files til you find the .cs
Then delete the .dso in the file that your just PrintScreened

k e v i n

Private Tester
ok i got it to work, but this confunsed the hell out of me (and i don't think i did it the way you told me)....plus, when i try and delete that .dso file, it just pops back up when i run legions:confused:

nevertherless, thank u guys for trying to help me:)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
... You can edit .cs with Notepad++ When first creating LTS.cs, I consistently referred back to RR's TrackTor. Also, if you delete the .dso file but not the .cs file, the game will just make a new .dso file the next time around. You have to get rid of both files to get rid of it.

Delpicy

ok i got it to work, but this confunsed the hell out of me (and i don't think i did it the way you told me)....plus, when i try and delete that .dso file, it just pops back up when i run legions:confused:
It is created/overwritten every time you run legions. We just said to delete it when you originally make the change just in case it doesnt get overwritten.
and i wasn't even able to edit it with notepad++....i had to do it with the regular notepad:confused:
? Any files that you can edit with notepad, you can edit with notepad++. Before you double click on the file to open it, click it, then right click it and select properties. Right there it should say Opens With: Notepad. And a button next to it to change it. Press the button and find the notepad++ and press ok, and voila you open it with notepad++

k e v i n

Private Tester
yea i think the problem was that i kept trying to edit the .dso file...and everytime i do delete the .dso file, it just reappears...but no worries, i finally got everything to work, thnx