Download Script: TrackTor (Stat Tracking)

Gravis

Yes, but imo it doesn't accurately reveal any K/D ratio. It's not super important either of course, but I'd like it if I had a better grasp on the real number between how many kills I make and how many people kill me. Most of my deaths comes from respawns anyway, which are often unrelated to actual kills against me (regain health/ammo or to quickly get back to base, etc.).

Royalty

The Aussie
Yes, but imo it doesn't accurately reveal any K/D ratio. It's not super important either of course, but I'd like it if I had a better grasp on the real number between how many kills I make and how many people kill me. Most of my deaths comes from respawns anyway, which are often unrelated to actual kills against me (regain health/ammo or to quickly get back to base, etc.).
Yeah especially if you are a capper you respawn a number of times. Most of my deaths are respawns too. And I also would like to see a K/D ratio.

I remember sending a pm a Rockey about this a couple of months ago... He said something along the lines of:
"Yes it is possible, however I'm not planning to do this right now. However in the future I am planning to release more elaborate stat tracking..."
However, as he is now a dev, I don't think he will have the time to do this...

Disci

Old man
I doubt that too, but you can't say, that he will not work with the stats scripts later since he is a dev. Who knows if he already does. It's his job as a script writer and dev after all. You know, write scripts. ;)

DKnight556

Only problem is that it counts re-spawns as deaths. So since i play hof whenever i show someone my stats they think i suck

Synista

Its tough when your applying for a clan and they ask for you stats
Lolwut? A clan that asks for your stats isn't one worth joining, in my humble opinion - individual play matters, but not when you get asked for stats.
Individual play... Doesn't that mean you need stats to help assess the individual play? TBH the majority care about our K/D (That's why they look at K/D on the "most kills in game" thread), I use it to assess how wellI LO'd, and counting a tactical respawn as a death is pretty stupid in my opinion.
But that doesn't matter, RR has done what the majority wants, that matters :)

Thanks.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Individual play... Doesn't that mean you need stats to help assess the individual play? TBH the majority care about our K/D (That's why they look at K/D on the "most kills in game" thread), I use it to assess how wellI LO'd, and counting a tactical respawn as a death is pretty stupid in my opinion.

Its just my opinion, I look at people's dueling skills and other personal skills like flag catching and the ability to HoF etc rather than K/D because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter when it comes to CTF. That's how I picked people for spektrum,