Download Script: TrackTor (Stat Tracking)

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Introduction
This was a request from here.
TrackTor adds a little info hud on the top left corner telling you some of your starts from the current game. Namely Kills(K), Mid-airs(M), Caps(C), Grabs(G), Returns(R) and Deaths(D).

tracktor.jpg

(Yes, only 2 MAs...)

Future version possibly include more detailed and long period tracking.

Installation
Place the Zip archive to "live" folder. This is where the Legions.exe is located.

No need to set anything read only.

Your Legions must be up to date!

http://koti.mbnet.fi/rockey/legions/TrackTor.zip

http://koti.mbnet.fi/rockey/legions/TrackTor.zip
Download here!

up_ur_guts

another nice script thanks rockey, but no need to add anymore to this one after all its supposed to be a team game so its nice as it is.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
In PuGs it's the HOF that usually caps after I bring the enemy flag. Also, during stand-offs so many passes are made that hardly ever the person that grabbed the flag caps it.
Hence, IMO grab> cap.

Nobody needs to see that you're good. They will know if you're good, so stop worrying about grabs and caps and HoF's capping the flag you grabbed.

Redvan

Private Tester
Cool tracker!

Is there any way to track cap assists or damage dealt? Just out of curiosity.

Dimitryy

bugged for me. first game it was worked fine but now on frost it only counted my MAs nothing else ...
also my flagalert isnt working since 2 days or so ... but i changed nothing ...

Propkid

Nobody needs to see that you're good. They will know if you're good, so stop worrying about grabs and caps and HoF's capping the flag you grabbed.
OY!!! Re-read that:
In PuGs it's the HOF that usually caps after I bring the enemy flag. Also, during stand-offs so many passes are made that hardly ever the person that grabbed the flag caps it.
Hence, IMO grab> cap.
Do you see any indication of whine/me 'worrying'/self esteem issues in that post? I hate when people get all high and almighty thinking they've decoded someone's emotions in a couple of lines of text... I'll spare you the decoding work with this post: you got me a bit mad (if you read italics...)

And FYI: the tracked stats aren't saved anywhere or shown to anyone else besides the player.