Download Script: rrBrowzar

phanakapan

Private Tester
i thought this had already been asked, but is there a way to increase the size of the server browser window. im sick of having to scroll with the shitty glitchy scroll functionality to see two servers when i have half a screen of empty space below...

additionally, is there a way to simply not query specific servers? i have no desire to play TDM and instead of wasting time waiting for euro TDM servers and other servers i will literally never play on, could we just block them to speed up querying the ones we would like to play on?

Royalty

The Aussie
i thought this had already been asked, but is there a way to increase the size of the server browser window. im sick of having to scroll with the shitty glitchy scroll functionality to see two servers when i have half a screen of empty space below...

additionally, is there a way to simply not query specific servers? i have no desire to play TDM and instead of wasting time waiting for euro TDM servers and other servers i will literally never play on, could we just block them to speed up querying the ones we would like to play on?
I did suggest that....
Obviously no one took it seriously...
http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/increase-server-list-size.2193/