Script Request: Type Specific QC disabling.

What I mean by this is to be able to turn off certain types of QC sounds, but leave others in place.

For example the main specific I can think of is disabling Taunts. A lot of people say just turn off your QC, but then you miss out on important things like the flag qc's.
What would be very useful is the ability to turn off specific sections.
I.e. You could turn off Taunts, Compliments and General, but leave all team QC's on.

I would want to make this myself, but I'm not sure where to start, or if it's even possible.

Fixious

Test Lead
You could just make the taunt mp3's set to nothing/silence. This way you could choose specific taunts you do and don't want to hear.

True, but a script would be more user friendly, in that you can turn it on and off if you so choose (though Tbh I know I wouldn't)

I might just do that for myself, but I wonder if other ppl would also want a script or just silent mp3's.

Synista

I.e. You could turn off Taunts, Compliments and General, but leave all team QC's on.

If that's your main problem, there's a 'Team Only' QC sound selection.

I'm not a fan of people not liking taunts but I guess some people just think it's arrogant and annoying. I'd like this script too though. Maybe one day I'll find a certain taunt or QC sound annoying too :)