Script Request: FlagEvents

Armageddon

Teapot
Something like the T1 version, it was team chat based.

When the flag was taken you would automatically say: "The enemy has our flag". With legions i think we could do more with it. Like when a player charges up to throw the flag it could say "Take the flag from me" and so on, i'm not really sure of all the events the game has.

I'm kind of wondering why. RockeyRex already put a brilliant flag event sound script online. I'm not looking forward that much to getting spammed everytime someone makes a handoff or sets the flag down to regenerate.

Synista

I'm kind of wondering why. RockeyRex already put a brilliant flag event sound script online. I'm not looking forward that much to getting spammed everytime someone makes a handoff or sets the flag down to regenerate.

Exactly why I removed the MidCTFSounds. I can barely handle FlagAlert... :)

Arch

Legions Developer
I think it was actually Dio, but yes, it was already posted. Check a few pages back or use search.

Armageddon

Teapot
It was just an idea, i need to know were and whats going on with the flags at all times and im lazy so to have a script say im throwing the flag instead of me using quick-chat would allow me to focus more on the throw rather then key combos.