Script: PracticeMod

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypredator

Wahey, this was a mean trick. Just explain to unsuspecting newbies that this is a joke, instead of yelling your arse off and telling him to "l2READ THE DANCING THREAD!!!111!!". I expected a more helpful attitude from you, Gheist. I must say I am disappointed.

Strife

Cleaned up a bunch of stuff. On a related note, the way in which the tape on Skypredator's face reflects light is very peculiar. (Thanks for bringing about that revelation, RainPilot.)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] I must say I am disappointed.
Luckily enough, that doesn't matter. This April Fools' prank was one of the most funny (and definitely one of the more elaborate) ones ever. That it still tricks people is highly amusing. This topic is in OT for a reason, and yes, I expect people to read the whole thread before replying. If they don't (even after being asked to do so), they are fair game. Additionaly, but7318 is not a new user, and he should finally learn to read before posting.

If you should have any real concerns about me not being "helpful" enough, please feel free to contact me or the devs directly (also, you can always use the report function; it's there for a reason). Now go and take your urge to debate elsewhere, and let this thread rest until it tricks yet another special person.

Status
Not open for further replies.