Download Script: MAShot

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Introduction
This script automatically takes a screenshot when you make a mid-air shot.
BEWARE! Taking screenshots causes a brief freeze!
The pictures are saved to "live/screenshots" folder.

MAShot.jpg

Settings
Once the Legions has been launched once with the script, you can disable the script from prefs.cs or console.

Look for this line:
Code:
$Pref::Video::MAScreenhot = "1";

Installation
Place the Zip archive to "live" folder. This is where the Legions.exe is located.

No need to set anything read only.

Your Legions must be up to date!

Download here!

skypredator

Nice work. Very useful! And Sin, most screen shots are saved to the computers clipboard (that is, if you take a screenshot manually with the Printscreen button), but I think that this script will either save them as .PNG's in your Pictures folder or desktop. Hope this helps. ;)

Nice work. Very useful! And Sin, most screen shots are saved to the computers clipboard (that is, if you take a screenshot manually with the Printscreen button), but I think that this script will either save them as .PNG's in your Pictures folder or desktop. Hope this helps. ;)

Well, if it saves it to the clipboard, wouldn't you only be able to save one mid air screenie because the next would overwrite it since you can only have one thing in there, or am i wrong? =/

Reactions: Sin

moronval

Private Tester
Out of curiousity, would it be possible to modify this script to instead take a screenshot via keypress through a screen capture program? For example, FRAPS.

Frost

Really nice script although the pause is a bit troublesome when the MA doesn't kill the person

For those that don't know it saves to Legions Overdrive/live/Screenshots

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Out of curiousity, would it be possible to modify this script to instead take a screenshot via keypress through a screen capture program? For example, FRAPS.
I thought about that as well and so far can't see how it could be done.