Screen Resolution Altered When Making Video Changes Via Launcher

aus.hsp

Private Tester
When the game has been launched and Play has been click, it leads you to the main menu.
When you click on Options then Video and make certain changes everything is fine.
Until you click on Apply. This results in a window resolution change. (Kinda like a little box :p)
Thanks,
Pete...

You can just hook the edge of the window and make it bigger. When your in windowed mode the resolution doesnt even need to be set in the options menu. Just resize it like you'd resize any browser window.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
You can just hook the edge of the window and make it bigger. When your in windowed mode the resolution doesnt even need to be set in the options menu. Just resize it like you'd resize any browser window.

Haha .... I know how to fix it brother :) but it's still a bug :p

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Ah ok, I didnt think it'd be a big deal unless you were talking about fullscreen. That's when everything just gets weird.

Haha nahh it's not a massive deal but still wanted to point it out... and yes was referring to NON-fullscreen mode :)
Thanks anyway mate :)

A2

was referring to NON-fullscreen mode :)
That's why. Switch to Full-screen mode, and it won't change. As far as I know, when the full-screen option was off for me, I made the window bigger (maximize) and then went to the options to mess around. After applying, it takes me back to small window. If that's what happening with you, just sent full-screen to ON.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
That's why. Switch to Full-screen mode, and it won't change. As far as I know, when the full-screen option was off for me, I made the window bigger (maximize) and then went to the options to mess around. After applying, it takes me back to small window. If that's what happening with you, just sent full-screen to ON.

Not helpful. Some people may choose to play in NON-full screen mode.