Scary Movie Recommendations?

Solid

Private Tester
Heyy All, any scary movie recommendations? ( not old ones like 1980's or some sort )
Zombies Some shiz like that?

Haha, hmm. I watch A LOT of movies, but not a lot of horror flicks. I generally find that they suck and aren't worth my time. Haha. There are some that stand out that I do want to see though, like Drag Me to Hell and Paranormal Activity 2 (loved the first one!).

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I don't get scared by horror movies, but I do get creeped out. Orphan was among the creepiest movies I've seen in recent memory.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
He edited his post, as his movie was "too old". Don't be that egocentric. ;)

Inside has its moments by the way. And Criticized, while not being that long, is really nice too. Oh, and if you can get your hands on the uncut version, and see it as what it is, Pan's Labyrinth is one of the best "scary" movies you'll be able to find.

For more recommendations I'd need to know what kind of "scary movie" you're looking for.

Dacil

....i...hate...CLOWNS... lol omg seymour please, if you noticed my absence from the forums its b/c of your avatar....im totally not busy with school or anything like that <_< haha anyways, i'm going to see "the rite" tonight, so hopefully its scary...one of the scariest I've seen i think is called "what lies beneath" about a group of rock climber chicks and mutated humans that eat people, FUN STUFF

Ewrath

The scariest and perhaps best horror muuvie I've seen is Silent Hill. 'Nother scary one is The Exorcist. :D