[Request] Reticle Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can make a larger reticle sniper because my ping is 194-265 and not know how to mess with it is difficult i'll be grateful :)

Crisis12096

Ah, a larger reticle isn't the solution. You need to take into account the delay your laser rifle has and lead ahead to compensate. Sniping with your ping seems pretty impossible to me, but I wish you the best of luck.

The reason why a larger reticle won't help is because it doesn't matter how large it is, the center will not change. It will not make the hitboxes bigger and make it easier to snipe.

There is no way to fix crisis? not the way?VOLT I wanted to increase the sniper reticle to not have errors in shooting delay because my ping and bad :/

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
The LR fires exactly where you aim it but unfortunately for those with extremely high ping, there's only so much you can do in regards to ping compensation.

k e v i n

Private Tester
yeah, unfortunately you're just gonna have to try and get better with sniper and take into account your ping, i'd suggest maybe using something easier like rocket launcher....but here's a video of maxboyzz who's ping is usually 180 or so

Kevin, Thank you... Yeah I like ping 180

maybe?..

Status
Not open for further replies.