[REQUEST] Ping Flag Or Lag '-'

Poseidon

Good am I the Poseidon the King of the SEAS '-'hehehehe, let's get straight to the point, that makes me very nervous since I almost broke my computer once, when alguйm it passes the flag for me on air I avanзo to catch it and I cross the flag that and reality I am a Ghost '0', that and the lag or the ping? if some way will have been of there will put that in order who will help me atй even read that and help me That I will Be VERY HAPPY :D

k e v i n

Private Tester
Yea it does sound like it's a ping problem. The closer to "0" ping, the better your gameplay will be. I think in your case, you will have to be UNDER the flag to catch the flag, just like xlr8434 said. If you play in 3rd person, try catching the bottom of the flag with the top of your head, that might probably work for you.

Royalty

The Aussie
This isn't true. From personal experience, and playing with 200-300 ping since FE:L, I think I know what I'm talking about.

The trick is to position yourself 2-3 seconds ahead of where the flag is going to be.

For example, if the flag is falling directly down, position yourself beneath the flag, about 2 seconds ahead.
If the flag has been thrown, and is being propelled upwards, imagine the remainder of the flag's arc, and position yourself 2 seconds ahead (above the flag in this case).
If the flag has been thrown, and is now falling, imagine the remainder of the flag's arc, and position yourself 2 seconds ahead (below the flag in this case).

Hope this helps.

Hopefully once Legions is converted to Unity, and then published on Steam, there will be much more people and servers, which will mean lower ping for everyone.