[Request] Larger server sizes for Public Test Servers

Frost

Due to the poll and responses from my previous thread:
http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/server-sizes.3093/

I'd like to make an official request for server sizes to be increased to 20 players (10 v 10). The main benefit of this is it allows more people to participate at any given time and reduces the amount of wait time for individuals looking for quick games. A secondary point is that large maps become rather unbalanced / skewered and are spread out way too much, more people = more opportunities for necessary positions to be filled.

You can comment on this if you want, however it is more of a request then a suggestion so....yeah. 10v10 gogogo.

Frost

no wtf server size 2 much frost useless idea
This is why I said you can't post on the last one, I demand you edit your post to support the idea.

8v8 is seriously lame in pubs lately, I either log because the game is full, or get in and there's no good people in it / 6 people on each team are chasing.

Karnage

Private Tester
I would not like to see all servers become big but at least some so we have a choice at least. Sometimes when it's 10v10 or 12v12 it just becomes one huge cluster *dance*.

GReaper

Grumpy
Is there something wrong with the large maps server? It's there if you want to play on it, I'm not going to force 10v10 on every server at this moment in time.

If you believe that 10v10 is more fun, go and start games on the large maps server and encourage other players to do the same.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, just to clarify this thread a bit, you're requesting for the Public Test Servers size to be increased and not all of the servers, correct?

Frost

Pub test yes, since most if not everyone plays on them. The main server size fluctuations have been with the pub test servers (changing between 16, 20, and 24 with 20 being the favorite from what I see).

Sin

Private Tester
Is there something wrong with the large maps server? It's there if you want to play on it, I'm not going to force 10v10 on every server at this moment in time.

If you believe that 10v10 is more fun, go and start games on the large maps server and encourage other players to do the same.
Except, due to some unforseen reason, the normal servers are not on the same version of legions. I'd rather play 6v6 in a public test with the good legions than 10v10 in the old servers with those *dancing* pineapple grenades.

GReaper

Grumpy
Public test wasn't intended to run as something permanent, so I'm not keen on running yet more servers to solve this problem. The solution is for someone to finish loadout support so the weapon changes can be pushed to live as they've been lingering for far too long.