[Request] Custom Raider Skin

AshleYy

I've Tried To Make My Own Raider Skin About 20 Times But I Fail At It. So I Was Wondering If Some1 Could Do It For Me. If You Will I Want The Skin To Be Like A Pink Army Camo Type Thing.

Please And Thank You. :D

Attachments

• Camoo.jpg
    Camoo.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 17

Armageddon

Teapot
camo.png

Download ---> www.TeamHybrid.Net/files/pink_camo.rar

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
lol pink? its fairly simple just using blend modes... basically you take the pattern layer over top the skin layer and change the blend mode to overlay.. then copy same pattern layer and paste over top of that layer and make it color. You may have to add additional layers with overlay or have to adjust the opacity. What army has is pretty much ok all you need to do is export it to dds, i provided the new converter and directions under "for Skinners" thread.

lol pink? its fairly simple just using blend modes... basically you take the pattern layer over top the skin layer and change the blend mode to overlay.. then copy same pattern layer and paste over top of that layer and make it color. You may have to add additional layers with overlay or have to adjust the opacity. What army has is pretty much ok all you need to do is export it to dds, i provided the new converter and directions under "for Skinners" thread.
Armageddon already did all of that, you dingleberry :p

Armageddon

Teapot
Replace: Red_diff.dds, Blue_diff.dds, Green_diff.dds, Imperial_diff.dds, Navy_diff.dds, Pirate_diff.dds and Snow_diff.dds with the pink camo.dds BUT you must keep the original file names.

P.s Helmets will come tonight.

Armageddon

Teapot

Using overlay as the blend mode was horrible, too white. I used color dodge at 44% opac with the original pattern mirrored, Then cut each piece out of small layers, also tweaked Hue and tones a bit.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
it depends on the colors and the texture.. i used overlay with combination of another layer on top to bring out the color. Theres also a high pass method that allows to sharpen the detail.

Armageddon already did all of that, you dingleberry :p

didnt know he converted it already goofy:p

Vinzyboy23

I've Tried To Make My Own Raider Skin About 20 Times But I Fail At It. So I Was Wondering If Some1 Could Do It For Me. If You Will I Want The Skin To Be Like A Pink Army Camo Type Thing.

Please And Thank You. :D
Yep, I think I met this guy. A lot people made Pink skins but I'm surprised nobody made Pink Camo until Armageddon did.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
why doesn't someone upload a .psd file with the plate areas transparent so people can easily stick the desired pattern as a layer underneath?