Remove Duel Servers and Turn Them Into FFA Servers

Royalty

The Aussie
Realistically, the duel servers where only made to occupy those waiting for Deathmatch (FFA) and Team Deathmatch. They aren't really being used now, and changing them to Deathmatch servers would mean that they would be used more. Opinions?

U8er

Realistically, the duel servers where only made to occupy those waiting for Deathmatch (FFA) and Team Deathmatch. They aren't really being used now, and changing them to Deathmatch servers would mean that they would be used more. Opinions?
The duel servers were put in place to stop people from dueling in CTF servers, they don't get used as much anymore because they don't have any of the updates. Turning them into FFA would just be silly. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see more DM based gametypes, but the duel servers need to remain just that, a seperate server should be allocated for FFA should the idea ever come to fruition.

Propkid

Duel servers are there for what U8er said but they're there also for people to practice and to have more relaxing moments (a lot of chat is going on there).
+1 on making the TDM server an FFA one if that's an option.

Dacil

FFA? oh god no....here come the cluster you know whats....and if it's removed, I will definitely still duel in CTF servers....and if it's replaced with FFA I will most definitely make sure I pick a crowded CTF server to duel... :)

Synista

FFA? oh god no....here come the cluster you know whats....and if it's removed, I will definitely still duel in CTF servers....and if it's replaced with FFA I will most definitely make sure I pick a crowded CTF server to duel... :)
^ Thats why you keep the duel server :p and tbh, I'd do the same lol

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I totally agree, but the devs don't have a huge budget.

What budget? If you are referring to the money that keeps the servers running, you can donate here.

To OP, you seem to think that Free For All gametype has been coded and ready to go into action, it is not. If Free For All was ready, we would have seen it on public test servers.