Reloading, Cores, and Bombs

We should have a reloading feature on our gun, have 5 rounds with 20 bullets on a gun. Seems to be complicated when you run out of bullets and end up trying to get to the ammo box when your being shot at.

I know we have upcoming cores but I thought of some we could put into the game.
- Detination
- Invisbility
- Reload Cores (Refill you with Ammo)
- Doppelganger (1 clones of each side of you, only 1 rocket will be effective only by you)
- Hologram (Place a Fake image of yourself and when they get closer, they see light under that image realizing that's not you)
- Cube (A Trap type core that lets you trap someone but only has a 8 minute cool down)

Now for bombs.
- Mines

Thats all I got for Bombs :/

Tell me what you think.

Crisis12096

Well, for starters, I'm really happy you put this in the right part of the forums. In fact, you could say I'm shocked. Unfortunately, I don't see any of these things happening anytime soon. Detination? Detonation? I'm going to assume that's what you meant, but now could you explain what this would do? Kamikaze?
All ammo related issues can be solved by not shooting randomly, you usually have plenty of ammo to kill anyone so long as you don't miss a lot. Being able to escape and reload is a part of the game. I can promise you, if running out of ammo was that common of an issue, an ammo type core would be upcoming, but it's not. A majority of players respawn often enough that ammo isn't even an issue.
Mines have been brought up before, but not going to happen anytime soon. Usefulness was an issue, maybe? I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm not going to go any farther in this since I don't want to. I'll let someone else do it.

moronval

Private Tester
holy *dancing* *chocolate cookies* someone put this man in charge of lead development, we're going places now baby
610x.jpg

Dino

I like the mines but the rest is waay too complicated to code and program, but they might do it.

S

shaskie

We should have a reloading feature on our gun, have 5 rounds with 20 bullets on a gun. Seems to be complicated when you run out of bullets and end up trying to get to the ammo box when your being shot at.

I know we have upcoming cores but I thought of some we could put into the game.
- Detination
- Invisbility
- Reload Cores (Refill you with Ammo)
- Doppelganger (1 clones of each side of you, only 1 rocket will be effective only by you)
- Hologram (Place a Fake image of yourself and when they get closer, they see light under that image realizing that's not you)
- Cube (A Trap type core that lets you trap someone but only has a 8 minute cool down)

Now for bombs.
- Mines

Thats all I got for Bombs :/

Tell me what you think.

Are you kidding me?

Fixious

Test Lead
Detonation: has been discussed before, likely won't happen. Would be funnier if your OD core exploded from over-use (I guess it sorta does).
Invisibility: same as above. I'd support what T:A does and put a speed cap on it, otherwise it'd be hella OP.
Reload cores: No, unless it simply acted as an ammo pack and gave you 5-10 more rockets, chains, sniper ammo, etc at spawn.
Doppelganger: Fun, but unlikely. Coincidentally this was in a Tribes 1 mod. I know Halo: Reach features something similar as well.
Cube: T1 jail tower anyone?

Mines: Been discussed since the IA days. No idea if we'll ever see them, tbh. I can see their uses, especially around the flag. But since HoFing is so easy as-is (spam OD, gg), I don't think they need anymore help.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
I like the mines but the rest is waay too complicated to code and program, but they might do it.

since when did you become a programmer?

Mines: Been discussed since the IA days. No idea if we'll ever see them, tbh. I can see their uses, especially around the flag. But since HoFing is so easy as-is (spam OD, gg), I don't think they need anymore help.

i'd say cluster grenades are as far as i'd like something akin to mines go.

Maxter

Lazer trip mines are something I'd like to see. Especially for an Engineer, but only when there's something of worth to defend, other than the flag, probably the generator.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
BTECs are like GCSEs but take twice as much time for something that's worth less.

Such fail. Take IT BTEC Level 2, if you do two units from their wide range of units, then you get a grade that worth Pass, Merit, or Distinction and is equivalent to 1 whole GCSE. I did 6 units at level and I got distinctions in all of them, so I had a grade that was overall a distinction, which is worth between A* and A. Alas, none of them were about coding though. I could have taken a IT BTEC Level 3 for A-level. It's stupidly easy as well, and you get 3 whole A-levels at the end of it.

Draconator

Welcome to the forums, dogmeat. Did I forget something? Oh definitely.
Look son, I dont wanna sound rough but this is Legions. I do respect your will to help and to contribute to the game but you must understand some basic stuff. This game is basically a relative to the Tribes series. As you've seen it has jetpacks so it's unlike any other sci fi shooter(*ehm* Halo[active camo, hologram and so called "jetpacks"] *ehm*). It's all about motion, teamwork and many other aspects.
What I recommend you to do is to check out any Tribes game ( Tribes 2 mostly) and to make up your mind before rushing in vanity with your ideas like I did when I was new in the forums back in Instant Action.
For your attention.