(RECRUITING) Jet Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet Wave is a relitively new clan and we are recruiting. The clan was founded by me Masterjimboe and Yoshie123 around about a year after IA came to the web. We struggled to get members so we disbanded a clan of... 3, lol. But now from inside your closet, in the most deepest and daarkest place, an icon of spirit comes into view :)) Ya this is the spirit lol), Jet Wave is RETURNING :cool:;):D!!!

We are officially restarting the clan so we are perfect if your looking for a clan as the standards have been lowered. Also to be a member you need to take a test.

So if your a bit of "OMFG how the hell do I join this clan, it's so god danm AWSOME!!!" ta very much lol, you've got 1 option:
A: Use this thread to just answer these easy questions. (Any registrations on the old site have been dissmissed cause well i forgot my account details, Don't forget that you can always repost!!!)

How long have you been playing legions?
How old are you?
What country are you from?
Do you play offencive or defencive?
If you've just started legions have you played anthing similar, exteel for instance?
What weapon do you use most?
Are you good at skiing? (on legoins not on snow, obvious but still)
Do you regualy play legions?

and I will PM you, when you get your PM please EDIT your post saying PM recived at the bottom of your post when you get it, this makes it easier for me when filing through.

Any questions? feel free to post.

James
MasterJimboe
MJ

DJmahastax

This looks like a nice clan... I´d like to join, but are there any requirements (Not including the questions)?

Well If you can ski shoot turn up on time thats all your really gonna need for the moment. If your intrested in joining then I'll see if i can fit you into testing.

If I do not get new members in a week then I'm afraid that this clan will cease to excist. JetWave is not doing well at all. If i can get 2 new members by Tuesday next week I will continue the clan. Untill then there are no requirements and players from any region of the world are allowed to join, as long as you can speak english. Either use this site or PM me to join.

On anouther note I have changed my in game name to Jaminator.

HellzHere

If I do not get new members in a week then I'm afraid that this clan will cease to excist. JetWave is not doing well at all. If i can get 2 new members by Tuesday next week I will continue the clan. Untill then there are no requirements and players from any region of the world are allowed to join, as long as you can speak english. Either use this site or PM me to join.

On anouther note I have changed my in game name to Jaminator.

Good luck with your clan, but I doubt there are many euro free players left tbh

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
As Immanent said 'Just hang in there' there will always be players looking for clans, a clan leader giving up doesn't give a good impression at all.
It's early days, have a little patience. (I've learnt that from being one of the leader's of my clan: F.E)

Good luck with your clan.
Note: Recruting ingame would be much more reliable, than asking on the forums. You can see their abilities right away aswell.

As Immanent said 'Just hang in there' there will always be players looking for clans, a clan leader giving up doesn't give a good impression at all.
It's early days, have a little patience. (I've learnt that from being one of the leader's of my clan: F.E)

Good luck with your clan.
Note: Recruting ingame would be much more reliable, than asking on the forums. You can see their abilities right away aswell.

I did both ingame and the forums. Just a reminder for those who keep on saying good luck, this clan is closed, i have joined anouther clan and this one has been discontinued.

Status
Not open for further replies.