Recentering the GL Ret?

Arch

Legions Developer
The ret positions did not change since the game was on IA. Therefore, the reticles should be fine.

How I install them is just the same way I install everything else from that thread,
Extract from WinRAR

Use Legions lite

Run on Vista

Maybe something in there is what is doing it?

Shaun1992

when you mean centered are you meaning that they are not in centre like the rocket and cg? because if so it sint ment to be...

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
just adjust it the png the best you can.. a few pixels wont make no difference the nade like the rest of the weapons travel based on your momentum and adds to it by certain factor. The nade has side factor and front factor..

muzzleVelocity = 125; // ejection velocity
forwardVelInheritFactor = 1.0; // forward inheritance
sideVelInheritFactor = 1.0; // side inheritance

Vox

heres the easy way :)
just open the current regular gl ret on paint.net, gimp, or any program that can create a transparent backround, then erase everything except the little dot in the center and there you go :)

I took this in 1280-960, I normally play in the 1000s-700s, which means I see the rets much larger and the off-centering is more noticeable to me.
Legions2011-03-1814-39-05-03.jpg
Legions2011-03-1814-39-07-16.jpg

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
when you resize the image you should skew the original that way you can see where the center is still at.. I made my reticles at very high resolution.. which might not be so suitable though for lower resolutions.
checkout my ultrapack 1.2

when you resize the image you should skew the original that way you can see where the center is still at.. I made my reticles at very high resolution.. which might not be so suitable though for lower resolutions.
checkout my ultrapack 1.2
I've tried yours and it works fine.

I think I might see some problems
In all the rets that work they are (Smaller number) x (Bigger Number)

In all the ones that don't they are (NumbeR) x (Same number)

In dimensions, is there a problem ther?