RE: legions ipad app

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

befor you boo me off i made a diagram of an ipad with a legions game on it
whats on it are the basic needs of the game. if legions decides to make an app they can place some of the things where they want but for now thisis my digram of what it should look like.
im sorry you have to download a word but its the only way to see the diagram i wrote. its virus free i promise. its just a word doc.'
http://www.mediafire.com/?6pfcc1ep27y8e8l
this would only be for ipad because of its size

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Legions has too many controls to be done with an iPad. Mouse and Keyboard are the best methods of control for any game. Lock this thread already - stupid poll is stupid.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
did you see the diagram?

Yes I did, what volt pointed out was absolutely correct, besides what he said - legions is impossible to port to the iPad, so wouldn't even be able to play it on the iPad even if your crappy idea of a control system worked!

Topic has been discussed beforehand in numerous threads anyway. Lock.

I

IzRaPiDz

Personally, i think the Developers of Legions Overdrive has other stuff to be doing then to be making an app for the Ipad that will probably not get used. Really, they don't have the money to be spending things on junk, but maybe when they finish the game, attract more people, then they might.

Vox

Lol
The complexity of this game is too great for making this game become an app.
I did see the diagram but still everyone would suck at the game and it'd be no fun to play on the Ipad.
Plus the contract our devs had signed with Instant Action state that this game cannot be used to make money, so I think having Apple make an app out of this would pretty much be violating the contract IF the game were to be sold at a price.
But who the hell would download it for the Ipad? And the game isn't even fully complete yet, so that would just be advertising an unfinished game.

Lock thread please

Dino

The game isnt done yet and releasing it on the ipad how are you going do down-jet,RJ,Combo,Shoot,Fly
Post is a fail tbh :/

Bestking

you can get rid of the poll but dont lock the whole thread
Why would we want legions on the Ipad? Its useless...
You want the Legions Developers to work less on this game and start making a game for the Ipad?
If you still want it, just a question.
How would you use quick chat , type?
I would just lock this whole thread. If not, -1 for this stupid idea.

PS. This may happen after Legions has completed but lock this for now.

trevor

Lol
I did see the diagram but still everyone would suck at the game and it'd be no fun to play on the Ipad.
Plus the contract our devs had signed with Instant Action state that this game cannot be used to make money, so I think having Apple make an app out of this would pretty much be violating the contract IF the game were to be sold at a price.
But who the hell would download it for the Ipad? And the game isn't even fully complete yet, so that would just be advertising an unfinished game.

Lock thread please
i thought instant action went out of buisness?

Bestking

Lol

Lock thread please
i thought instant action went out of buisness?
Vox is talking about just before Instant Action closed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.