Rate the Signature/Avatar Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinzyboy23

@vinzyboy: looks way better now.

@hypnotoad: Not a sig D: , but 8/10 for the gif on the website

mweh, rate this one or my real sig:
randomsigs43.png

@h20dragon I see what you did there, but I don't know. 8.5/10 BTW.
@luiscm97 Classic 7/10

57thPeanut

6/10 Like the matching sig and avatar. Also like the idea but the render is just so overused its stupid. I also think its too distracting. But overall, I like it...

Jazcash

6/10 Like the matching sig and avatar. Also like the idea but the render is just so overused its stupid. I also think its too distracting. But overall, I like it...

Tbh there's not many renders to go with. Hopefully they'll release some new HQ screenies when LO is released. Also, 1/10 for creativity but 7/10 cause Luigi is a "pretty cool guy".

Chi-Ro

Private Tester

Yeah, not many options atm. But even back when Legions was out there still weren't too many options. No one ever bothered to make renders. I guess either they couldn't or didn't want to go through the trouble. I know I made 3 renders (one of each class in blue) and I use them a ton.

@Fireblasto: Not bad, but very chaotic. Not much flow, only a little bit of depth, no lighting, and pretty much only one color. Also the focal is his arm (idk if that's what you wanted or not, but usually the head is where you want the focal). 5.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.