Rate the Signature/Avatar Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazcash

@ 57: 9.5/10 for the top one, really like it. It's clean, subtle and well coloured. The silhouette is nicely done and the text is well placed and doesn't stand out like a sore thumb. The Legions logo is also a nice size and well placed on the left side, it all comes together well. Good stuff.

anak

VIP
Romance you bastard! I was about to start my third IA RSAY in a row :[
hi shark. 9/10 just like the good ol' days.

anak

VIP
It's minimalistic, it's supposed to be empty ;-)
I like the legions screenshot thingy. and nice IA button. 8/10

MightySheep

7/10 for anak (8/10 if you drew it yourself)
9/10 Fireblasto, I really like the look and colour
8.5/10 for Chi-Ro, <3 gunz & has some nice fx and nice subtle name
9.5/10 for Jazcash, really pro stuff

Jazcash

7/10 - Looks a bit squashed :S

Also, this might as well be out of 5, nobody is mean enough to rate below 5/10 :D

Jazcash

I've already commented on yours Sheep so I'll just give some feedback on others as well. Guess it kind of defeats the point of' 'rate the sig above you' but I don't really think there's enough active members to be able to keep a thread like this, fresh. Not yet anyway.

Chi-Ro: 9/10 - Already got high marks from me because it's Gunz, awesome game. Even disregarding that, I'd still give it a 9/10 'cause it's nicely made. The lighting is nice, render is nicely blended, text is subtle, it's a nice size and cleanly bordered. Good stuff.

Fireblasto: 8.5/10 (God I really hate integers don't I?) - Some of the effects are nice, lighting is good, colour scheme is also good. However, I feel it is let down by the very popular font and plasticy render. Nice work all the same.

A2

8/10
I really do like your sig. I feel you could have worked on the text a little more. It almost cannot be seen. But overall, nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.