Rate the Signature/Avatar Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedInk

8/10 funny but true.

How can you hate ads when you're a graphic designer.
It is an Ad.
----
This was my sig a few hours ago, but apparently noone wants rate little ole me.
Try again.
lasered-2.png

Jazcash

7.5/10 for the sig - I like your modern style, your website design was impressive, although, nothing too complicated, just very aesthetically pleasing, well formed, simple and well, just nice too look at.
9/10 for the avatar - Really creative design there, nice radial gradient backing credits it. For a 10/10 you'd just need to remove the text and centre the icon itself.
Good stuff though, I'm glad somebody around here has some style for simplicity.

mario

8/10 I dont like the black line of top logo. If it was without the black line it would be 10/10. ;)

Dacil

by the looks of your other ratings, you don't know how to rate very well or explain why.....<_<
4/10 its nicely designed, but the saying doesn't really work and the logo on the right looks like the dude is gay and having anal (b/c the saying puts the mind in that perv state of thinking)..... ehem so unless you're gay it just...doesn't really work...
wish you did more with the typography design aspect as well

Vustom

by the looks of your other ratings, you don't know how to rate very well or explain why.....<_<
This is a Rating, not a Critique.

4/10 its nicely designed, but the saying doesn't really work and the logo on the right looks like the dude is gay and having anal (b/c the saying puts the mind in that perv state of thinking)..... ehem so unless you're gay it just...doesn't really work...
That is the most stupidest thing I've heard since I've been here at Legions: Overdrive.

wish you did more with the typography design aspect as well
I hope you're not bagging Bebas.

Siper

Private Tester
Eh, my intention was to rate your sig Fisheggs, but Im still figuring it out what it means, and why a tiny crocodile is strapped on the back of a fish...

Dacil

This is a Rating, not a Critique. That is the most stupidest thing I've heard since I've been here at Legions: Overdrive. I hope you're not bagging Bebas.
well, i hope you realize critiques are useful for reflecting on artwork :oops:, and if you don't want to reflect or take honest criticism then don't take it that's your problem (but being an art student it's part of who i am which makes it hard for me to avoid critiquing artwork and design) I just ask that you make sure you don't try to insult me (or anyone on here for that matter) when it just won't work b/c I don't value your opinion...and calling something "stupid" and just stupid without a reason why is also very immature and also not noteworthy for me to take seriously. So have a nice day you obviously chipper happy dude :D
if you wish to continue, PM me b/c this isn't the place to go back and forth, it'll confuse ppl who are trying to rate

btw next person skip rating my avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.