Rapidz's weapon skins

I

IzRaPiDz

For the meantime, I've only skinned the Rocket Launcher, Chain gun and Grenade Launcher. I probably will skin the others when I get time to.
Apologize for the quality. In-game the skins look a lot clearer and has better quality. Downloads will be available soon!

I like them. But out of curiosity, why didn't you make the CG tracers blue as well? It's not really a big deal, but you know, for consistency.

Fixious

Test Lead
Like 90% of the skies in this game are blue. No idea why you'd want blue tracers. Fire's red tracers look pretty nice.

But it's up to your own personal preference I guess.

It's not that I want them, it just seemed odd to me, as it doesn't seem consistent. He made the rockets blue and the grenade blue, I just wanted to know why not the tracers. As I said, it's not really a big deal though. Plus, I don't think blue being overused has much to do with it, as blue rockets aren't very original either.

I am assuming the set has a blue-theme, hence the blue rockets and grenade, but I guess I won't be able to tell for sure until the rest is finished. I think you have your work cut out for you on the blaster though, it looks pretty good by default if you ask me.

I

IzRaPiDz

Yar, like Fix said. I did notice all most every Legions map has blue skies. I might re-do them soon, so downloads won't be available for a while yet. And for the CG Tracers; I didn't want to change them because the CG it'self looks kinda old. Basically it doesn't look modern enough to have blue Tracers. It's kinda hard to explain if you get me?