Quick teaser of things to come!

Yes, exactly like that. I'll make a list sometime of what I had in mind, but yeah, I really think tips like that can go a long way. We can relieve Blink of the telling new players how to chat duty.

Edit: To summarize and prevent anything close to a long list, and just to start off with...anything along the lines of
Tip: Press the [Insert key here] to [Insert action here]. You can change this in the keybinding section, and then you can add where the keybinding section is how and to get there. I don't remember what the default key to chat is, or I'd give that specific example.
Some things may be hard to explain in a single sentence. Like, explaining how to boost nade may be difficult for a single sentence, but hey it might be possible. Feel free to contribute any tips you think would be great to see as a new player, or even as a vet. You can always learn something.

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
That old keybindings image might be useful as well.

Legions_controls.png

Though a slightly more updated and higher-res version might be better.

http://i.imgur.com/2vDLg3K.png

Last edited:

Armageddon

Teapot
1. Base assets
2. Eng core - no exp requirements, Turrets/Ammo pad/Forcefield - Done.
3. No new cores
4. ????????
5. profit

Fixious

Test Lead
1. Base assets
2. Eng core - no exp requirements, Turrets/Ammo pad/Forcefield - Done.
3. No new cores
4. ????????
5. profit

Engy will make its way back eventually, according to Poponfu. It will likely be how it was before (no unlocks), but it could change.

And a new Core is on the way. ;)

Last edited:

stefygraff

Private Tester
This should go in the main menu! like have a button that expands...
Also I just got an idea for an in-game guide made out of suggestive pics like that. Like „How to fly”, „How to combo-boost”, „How to gain speed”, „How to catch a flag”, „When you need to e-grab” and so on... But thats for another matter i guess, nobody will do slide-show walkthrough for a game like this

Fixious

Test Lead
A new demo feature is in the works that will allow you to switch between any player's point of view within a demo you've recorded, along with the ability to freely roam around the demo. So instead of being limited to just your POV when watching a demo, it'll be more like entering Spectator Mode similar to this video of Tribes 1. Later after this update the keyframe options of the demoControls HUD will be implemented.