Question

RiPTaCk

Just something I want to know:

I don't know if it has been mentioned anywhere but there is too much bs in this forum to read through.
Is there gonna be any time when we(players) can change the game they way we want it too? Lets say reduce weapon choice, change jetpack consumption, place flags, put buildings,remove OD and all that stuff.
I mean if player-hosted servers are available, will we be able to do certain changes to the game not just the pre-programmed ones? Or maybe later? Or never?

This is a fundamental question about the future of this game so, unless you can give me a proper answer based on facts, DO NOT REPLY. Hence, this question is mainly adressed to the developers.

Feel free to delete any troll comments and any needless answer.

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
When you are able to host your own games you will be able to modify all of those things and more. Some parts are trickier than others though.

RiPTaCk

I don't want a date (atleast not that kind of date), just a general prediction. 1 month? 2 months? 6 months? 1 year? a decade?

Well, end of year is still sooner than I had been expecting. Cool :D.

Not that it'd really matter for me apart from for a practice perspective. Not enough of us in the area for me to consider hosting.

The modding aspect does intrigue me though.

Mots0311

If I host a server I'm going to remove jetpacks altogether and we'll play maps like Forgotten and Mirage. It will be cool beans.