Question regarding Core Hud.

Royalty

The Aussie
I wast the core HUD to be this:
middleglow1.png
How do I make it that this is the core HUD and that when it's used it disappears, and as it's charging, it gradually appears again, from bottom to top?

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Idk about bottom to top fill, but as for visibility, simply set that as the ring image. Currently there are three: ring_a, ring_i, and ring_d (ring active, ring inactive, and ring disabled). Simply change the core control code to what you desire and set the image of whichever you like to that image.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
You spoke of enabling/disabling it. That's the way the rings currently work. They are just images with transparent centers for the core's progressbar.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
... Uh... Idk... Slice it up into tiny bits and have those as individual images?

Idk how the game handles the healthbar in the engine. In scripts, I've only ever seen solid-color progressbars.

Triad

Legions Developer
The GuiProgressCtrl doesn't support vertical progress bars, and although it would be easy to add, it would require recompiling the engine. There may be another way, but I don't know of any off the top of my head. I'd have to play with it for a while.

Royalty

The Aussie
The GuiProgressCtrl doesn't support vertical progress bars, and although it would be easy to add, it would require recompiling the engine. There may be another way, but I don't know of any off the top of my head. I'd have to play with it for a while.
If you could tell me once you've figured it out that would be great.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer

How long does the compiling take?

2 layers over each other
1- empty charged picture of it
2-a GuiControl containing a charged version of it
with the help of these
echo("Energy Percent: " @ ServerConnection.getControlObject().getEnergyPercent());
echo("Damage Percent: " @ ServerConnection.getControlObject().getDamagePercent());

resize the GuiControl so the charged version of the pic disappears viewing as it's like recharging\discharging
problem solved :)