Question of the Day

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Why is this not in Failblog?
Oh god that's just too good. :'D
I find it ridiculously funny how that conversation took less than 24 hours to be locked, and within that timeframe, six pages of dialogue were created.
I know! I had to read it all again once I found out that I had it. :p

Why couldn't he just catch another Duskull? ;_; I think I counted one quintuple post and two quad posts.

MJ1284

I don't understand why that kid throws a tantrum for not being able to rename a Pokemon (and being too lazy to catch another Duskull himself). I mean sure, I'm quite a computer nerd AND anime geek but ffs that discussion is just ridiculous.
See folks? THIS is what console gaming does to videogame industry, I hope you're proud of yourselves now :p

Armageddon

Teapot
beard.jpeg

I need this.

57thRomance

TODAY'S Q:
6/2: If Legions were to ever leave us permanently (no hope of coming back EVER), would you attempt to recreate it somehow, whether it be developing another game or acting it out in real life? If so, how?

Armageddon

Teapot
I have used the idea of legions in my test mod for tribes 1, i have the armor properties pretty much right and an OD pack that when activated adjusts the armor values to simulate legions OD but thats as far as i took the idea because of the Up/Down jat. Just can't seem to find away to make that work in tribes :(

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I would just say owell and focus on another game to play. If I ever became a game developer later in life, I would push some of the ideas from legions into whatever game I was creating.

57thRomance

Lol here's how I'd play one of the maps in real life...
1.) Tape a paper towel roll to my arm and make wings out of cardboard.
2.) Grab rollerskates.
3.) Make a mask out of a cardboard box and put it on.
4.) Inject myself with a heated compound of crystal meth, jet fuel, and pixie sticks.
5.) Go to the nearest skate park in the winter when it's snowing and rollerblade on a half pipe with friends for a few minutes.
6.)....
7.) FROSTBYTE!!