question about maps

nightside

Since the return of Legions in its new Overdrive form, the only maps actually available are Zenith, Moonshine, Nivo and Frostbye which were, probably, the most played maps.

Now, I admit i'm wondering not really WHEN other maps will be available but WHAT other old maps?

I guess Quarry won't be back (I hope, I can't recall anyboy sayin "i like that map") and probably neither Bladerun and The Core...Have no Idea about Mirage (was fun to play) and really hope to see Forgotten again (loved it, really).

But, my real question is about those maps that never had been released to public when IA was still alive. Back then we saw a glimpe of 3 maps (the one i still remember): One Small Step, Sundance and Forgotten. We have seen the latter, but I'm really curious to know if we will ever see those 2 maps of the team will focus on bringin back the old good maps and creating new good ones...

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Everyone hates Quarry, so it'd be a little silly to waste time bringing it back. Ditto for Blade Run -- it was, and still remains, the leftovers of Prometheus's lunch of random buildings, vomited all over a set of grassy hills without rhyme or reason.

You will see older maps brought back, though with changes and improvements. We're already testing out one such return, and others are most definitely on their way.

But trust me, they won't be the big deal; it's the new stuff that you're gonna get excited about. Gorge is, hands down, my new favorite map for Legions. DeadGuy rocked the new environment, the art team rocked the new buildings, and the coders rocked some new gameplay hotness that's certain to send y'all into a tizzy. =)

nightside

Quarry was the map were I made my very first cap...good memories..but...hated the base and the spawn points...and the building in the center had basically "O-snipers welcome" written all over it.

BTW, Daphinicus thanks for the anwer!

Everyone hates Quarry, so it'd be a little silly to waste time bringing it back. Ditto for Blade Run -- it was, and still remains, the leftovers of Prometheus's lunch of random buildings, vomited all over a set of grassy hills without rhyme or reason.

What are you talking about Blade Run was awesome. Probably my favorite map.

Shisk

I agree with above, I really liked blade run, its more or less an emtpy grassland with useless buildings but it got tons of nice, easy to ride and big hills and no annoying color which handicap dueling plus you dont need to stop skiing after 10 seconds because you reached the end of the map

Blade run = Cap flag at 275.... Ill miss that...Though im pretty sure Crater screwd that but not sure or at least i cant remember...been to long!