[QC] Quick Clips

phanakapan

Private Tester
you should scan through the forums and find more. I know a ton of people have uploaded random clips on youtube.

I'll upload a ton of stuff after APC tells me which clips he doesnt want for the top ten thing...

Apcizzle

you should scan through the forums and find more. I know a ton of people have uploaded random clips on youtube.

I'll upload a ton of stuff after APC tells me which clips he doesnt want for the top ten thing...
I'll tell you once i get enough to sort though. Hopefully it wont be too long.

Also, i only downloaded the ones you told me were worth my while.

As for you elder, save some clips for the top ten, upload them to www.mediafire.com and send them to me via conversation. I need more and id like to see new faces! Don't show anyone the clips either because i want to have the shots a secret pretty much.

phanakapan

Private Tester
Figured I would revive this thread with the left overs from my video. I will continue to add stuff I didn't think was good enough for my solo video, or clips I captured after finishing editing. To begin:

phanakapan

Private Tester
I changed these back to being embedded so people can see the descriptions of each clip and not have to leave the forum to view them. This thread is specifically about viewing individual clips, and the forum offers an embed option, so I'm not sure why admins feel like they need to edit posts to be text only. Anyone who views this thread will be fine seeing thumbnails instead of text...

MJ1284

I think this is mentioned in other video thread, but this is more of a short clip than "ma-fest" so might as well post this here.