PuG NIGHT BOYS

Fixious

Test Lead
Wasn't too bad. Surprised how "well" that 10v10 game of Frostbyte went. It was basically a PUB but still somewhat organized. Zenith was terrible, as it always is in PUGs. Whiteout was sorta weird, though seemed actually decent with 10s. Was expecting it to be rather cramped. Wouldn't mind seeing how 10s would be on the original, larger version of it (still have it, not on servers though). Here's Frost from tonight:

57thEnryu

So I played the video for one of my coworkers to introduce him to the game, the only thing that came out of it is App saying "Pixie-Dixie" has given him a new catchprase.

My other coworker said something about Pixie-Dixie sounding better while grabbing ones body parts.

So thank you App, now while working I randomly hear this guy yelling out "Pixie-Dixie" and a get a horrible image in my head...

stefygraff

Private Tester
Obracken-NostalgiaGoodTimesGoodTimes569.png

blabla12

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮THIS IS REALLY FUN B O Y Z ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ EVERY WEEKEND B O Y Z ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Fixious

Test Lead
Think we could try re-enabling Spectator before the next PUG night? I recall it crashing when engineer was active, but now that Engy is dead it might be worth bringing back. Having a buggy Spectate button gets annoying sometimes since people accidentally hit it. The script exists, it's simply commented out. I have enabled it on my own server and haven't encountered any issues, though with a full server that could change. I recall it working fine during early 1.40 testing before Engy came along.

Observer script is located at Legions\game\server\game\observer.cs.

Not entirely sure if all the follow functions work, such as following projectiles and what-not. Free-cam, player snap and flag snap work though.

edit: Nevermind. It crashes when you're observing a projectile that goes out of bounds. Oh well.

Last edited: