Public Test Combos?

Freeman

RAYTANG
Uhm, not sure if you people are aware, but you completely screwed over boost combos. Not playing that until it's fixed. :confused:
wait, not being able to combo is the reason you're not playing public test? really?

not playing cause the hitboxes are lololololololololololololololololololol would be a more legitimate reason...

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
If you remove combos, chasing would be so advanced no one would play it, and offense would be stacked.
The other eventuality would be having more stay-at-home D in order to keep the cappers from grabbing the flag in the first place.

If you remove combos, chasing would be so advanced no one would play it, and offense would be stacked.
As it is right now, it's way too easycore. Which results in everyone chasing in pubs because it's the easiest way to get points and everyone nowadays is a pointwhore.
Maybe I was exaggerating when I said I would remove it, but I would sure as hell nerf it. Chasing has changed from the most difficult position to the easiest position.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Chasing has changed from the most difficult position to the easiest position.

disagree: done alot of chasing and capping in this game and i can tell you that few chasers can catch up to (let alone kill) players who are not morons and actually bother setting up effective routes.

Sin

Private Tester
As it is right now, it's way too easycore. Which results in everyone chasing in pubs because it's the easiest way to get points and everyone nowadays is a pointwhore.
Maybe I was exaggerating when I said I would remove it, but I would sure as hell nerf it. Chasing has changed from the most difficult position to the easiest position.
I am in disagreement with your point of view.
I would like to see you chase any good capper. chasing is easy in pubs because cappers suck, not chasing is easy.

Mots0311

disagree: done alot of chasing and capping in this game and i can tell you that few chasers can catch up to (let alone kill) players who are not morons and actually bother setting up effective routes.

I would be one of those morons that doesnt always set up a good route and when I do theres a few that can actually run me down. A lot of the times after my body parts are spread about the map I think "how the hell did they catch up so fast?" I'd say chasing is still an art that most havent mastered.

skypredator

We've chased without combos before. Not that I want them gone or anything, jussayin'. Even still, all the D would just spam mortars on the stand. Which would be very, very bad. And dumb. So please, keep boost nades.