Download Prototypes reticles!!

Shaun1992

Hey guys i asked prototype a while back for his unfinished rets because they look amazing, all credits go to him on design and style. I just used the complete grenades ret to complete the rocket and chaing by adding in the red for last bit of design. Hope you like them guys because i sures hell do. A big Thanks to prototype for allowing me to have them and posting them on the Forums. Please show your appreciation to him for these reticles. Thankyou.

Attachments

• ChaingunReticle_OverHeatBackFill.png
    ChaingunReticle_OverHeatBackFill.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 36
  • ChaingunReticle_OverHeatFill.png
    ChaingunReticle_OverHeatFill.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 29
  • ChaingunReticle01.png
    ChaingunReticle01.png
    11 KB · Views: 65
  • MortarReticle01.png
    MortarReticle01.png
    8 KB · Views: 45
  • RocketReticle01.png
    RocketReticle01.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 64

Immanent

When I first looked at the thread title I thought it said:
Prototype reticles - which you made. :(
I was looking forward to using some of your rets

Shaun1992

When I first looked at the thread title I thought it said:
Prototype reticles - which you made. :(
I was looking forward to using some of your rets

i cant make them lol...but these are best ive seen in my eyes..i like small rets with a nice design and these are perfect.

[KORRUPT]

Hey guys i asked prototype a while back for his unfinished rets because they look amazing, all credits go to him on design and style. I just used the complete grenades ret to complete the rocket and chaing by adding in the red for last bit of design. Hope you like them guys because i sures hell do. A big Thanks to prototype for allowing me to have them and posting them on the Forums. Please show your appreciation to him for these reticles. Thankyou.
How do you put these reticles in the reticles folder. When i click on them only an image comes up.