Download Project Odyssey

stefygraff

Private Tester
New map I'm throwing up into public feedback.

In my opinion, this map is already so much fun, but after finishing it, I'm sure it will be fun!

Same old problem with the textures! But time will fix them all!

Odyssey Project up and going!

Project Odyssey update
>>>Download link<<<

Installing
Path for "mission" folder: Public-test/legions/data/missions
Path for "newobjects" folder: Public-test/legions/data/interiors

Any questions will be answered! Feel free to give feedback!

o2.jpg

o1.jpg

stefygraff

Private Tester
Guys, thing is that i need feedback on the thread so that i can have them all somewhere(is hard to keep track of all the ts3 feedback you give me, so if you're kind enough, please give me a few words out here too :)

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Guys, thing is that i need feedback on the thread so that i can have them all somewhere(is hard to keep track of all the ts3 feedback you give me, so if you're kind enough, please give me a few words out here too :)

Stefy asked for feedback, not suggestions for different maps. Your posts aren't really helping him at the moment.

stefygraff

Private Tester
For sure this map will see the tiny flash from the end of the tunnel and we will have a great map to play on! Really interested to make a CTF game on it! :)

lil_maniac

I posted my feedback on the facebook post but ill put it on here cos im a good little sausage! ^_^

My facebook post:

Nice map Stefy :) only thing id say would be to improve the hills around the Alpha base, and make it similar to the Beta base. Also to smooth the hills out a bit and maybe add a few more. Even though this is still a ''work in progress'' it looks very promising ^_^
~ Maniac

Vox

Love the map, better then Aftermath.
Some of the mini bowls and hills need some smoothening, but other then that i love the map.
The mini bowl under each flagstand platform are good for cap route starts.
However both Aftermath and Odyssey need some different terrain and skies.

stefygraff

Private Tester
However both Aftermath and Odyssey need some different terrain and skies.

Indeed, who can do it? Can anyone help us out by adding terrain(i can manage the sky) and Relight the shadows.

Aftermath is going to be a struggle, Odyssey worked much smoother and its more finished than i ever thought. So if anyone can help me out with texture and light it would be great!

stefygraff

Private Tester
I textured (relight) the map, problem is that when i load the map i get error now(i found out from the console that objects do not load anymore). Any suggestions?

stefygraff

Private Tester
Alright fixed my issue, I was to tired to verify the objects again, and i checked it again today(seemed that i missed one little thing out from the script). But its fine now! I've got a new version of Project Odyssey. Just extract them over the last files!

Basically I've added the relight to the map, thanks to some advice from nice old fellows Application-1 and PureWoopAss.

The project is almost finished, the terrain needs a bit of work(i will do it as fast as i get some free hours into it). I am open to any feedback over the new version, hills that need to be smoother(show a classic screen shot) and other bugs if you find

New screenshot coming right now!